By Jeffrey S. Dixon,Meredith Reid Sarkees,Jeffrey Dixon
Sourcing facts and analyses from the rigorous Correlates of struggle Project, A advisor to Intra-state Wars describes how civil battle is outlined and labeled and provides info and outlines for almost three hundred civil wars waged from 1816 to 2014. interpreting traits through the years and areas, this paintings is the definitive resource for knowing the phenomenon of civil warfare, bringing jointly a proof of the theoretical premises using the Correlates of conflict undertaking, besides revisions to different types of, and actors in, civil wars which were revamped the years, and knowledge from the international locations, States and Entities civil struggle dataset.
- Provides distinctive case reviews of approximately three hundred civil wars from 1816 to 2014.
- Combines the systematic research of conflict with analyses of tendencies through the years and regions.
- Includes dialogue of the differing kinds of actors in diplomacy and offers info from the international locations, States, and Entities dataset.
- Considers facts describing non-state contributors (rebels) in civil wars.
Read or Download A Guide to Intra-state Wars: An Examination of Civil, Regional, and Intercommunal Wars, 1816-2014 (Correlates of War) PDF
Best publishing & books books
With readability and humor, historian and psychologist Mark Vandebrake cuts in the course of the mass of atheist and humanist content material to bring some of the best of what freethought has to supply. The “Freethought source advisor” is a entire and obtainable advent to the fantastic global of self sufficient severe inquiry and secular humanism.
Der Band vermittelt die juristischen Grundkenntnisse, die beim Ein- und Verkauf von Rechten zur Vermarktung von Verlagsprodukten erforderlich sind. Ziel ist der kompetente Umgang mit Verlagsverträgen aller paintings. Schwerpunkte bilden das klassische Urheber- und Verlagsrecht auf foundation des neuen Urhebervertragsrechts, die Rolle der Verwertungsgesellschaften, Fragen der Nebenrechte und ihrer Verwertung sowie Fragen des Honorars.
The most up-tp-date and whole advisor to a favourite youngster style, this publication maps present releases in addition to perennial favorites, describing and categorizing myth, paranormal, and technology fiction titles released due to the fact 2006. • includes a big range of speculative fiction genres to fit a vast spectrum of readers in grades 6–12• Identifies award-winning titles, grade degrees, booklet membership power, and replacement media codecs and gives entire bibliographic info for every name• comprises interviews with favourite authors that exhibit the views of the creators of the worlds into which readers are drawn• Covers a few kid's literature and a few grownup novels which are well-liked by teens• deals an in depth topic index with an in depth variety of entry issues
All writers behavior study. For a few this implies poring over documents and brushing, records yet for lots of artistic writers study occurs within the daily world—when they scribble an remark at the subway, once they go back and forth to get the texture for a urban, or once they strike up a talk with an enticing stranger.
- Bibliography of Native American Bibliographies (Bibliographies & Indexes in Ethnic Studies)
- What Editors Want: An Author's Guide to Scientific Journal Publishing (Chicago Guides to Writing, Editing, and Publishing)
- Introduction to Book History
- The Art of Making Magazines: On Being an Editor and Other Views from the Industry (Columbia Journalism Review Books)
Extra resources for A Guide to Intra-state Wars: An Examination of Civil, Regional, and Intercommunal Wars, 1816-2014 (Correlates of War)
A Guide to Intra-state Wars: An Examination of Civil, Regional, and Intercommunal Wars, 1816-2014 (Correlates of War) by Jeffrey S. Dixon,Meredith Reid Sarkees,Jeffrey Dixon